Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Why I'm a Bitch

Yes, its true I don't really want to hear from people who are struggling with growing from a cup size B to a cup size C.
While I understand that your life experience is incredibly meaningful and difficult for you, you can still walk into a regular lingerie store and find more than one style that fits you.
Please do try to understand that some of us can only get bras specially made, or imported. Please understand that some of us have to spend more than NZ$120 on one single bra because that is all that is available in our size even though we only have enough money to take feed our kids that week.
Please try to understand....

Your constructive, supportive comments are entirely welcome, but try to keep this in mind. Thanks all!

3 comments:

  1. I can never find my size in stores that isn't padded. When I do find regular ones, I buy almost all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela, thanks for your comment, In my experience, I've found that padded bras over a DD cup are as scarce as hens teeth, may I ask what shops you find them in and what sizes they go to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I feel like an imposer following this blog (32B). I just really love boobs and want every woman to wear a supportive bra that doesn't cost a small fortune, and not have back pain or be singled out for chest-oogling or have a hard time finding clothing that fits them. So I support your spreading of awareness!

    PS I like the tag long of your blog, it's cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails